Saturday, January 10, 2015

Q&A


You may not have seen just yet, but I've finally made the switch over to Disqus on this little blog to allow for much more fluid communication. What this means is now, if you want, you can get a notification when I (or anyone else) replies to your comment, which makes it feel a lot more like a conversation rather than the standard blogspot system where you have to check back to see if you've received a response.



In honour of this, I've decided to do a little Q&A in order to get to know you guys better (a la Sophie's post in December.) The journal in the photo is this guy which I bought as a Christmas present to myself this year. I wanted to start it in January 2014 but I didn't want to have to carry it around with me overseas so I waited until this year, but really you can start it anytime you want. Basically there's a page for every day of the year and a question on each page, and every day you write down your answer and at the end you can look back and see how your answers have changed over the past five years. So I've taken a few questions out of this book for my little Q&A - answer as many or as few questions as you'd like, but I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all a little better. :)

Basics
Name: 
Age: 
Where do you live? 

Favourites
Favourite writer(s)?
Favourite musician(s)?
Favourite season?
Favourite scent?
Favourite colour?

General
Where are you dying to travel to?
Staying in or going out?
What do you want to say when someone asks, "what do you do?"
Which two famous people would you invite to dinner (one dead and one living)?
If someone paid for all your relocation costs, where in the world would you move to?

Blog
Any requests for this blog? Anything you'd like to see more of?
What's your blog link?

No comments:

Post a Comment